What a gorgeous blog Ronnie - I've just read every word and loved it all. We have 1 acre - and my favourite bits of it are the vege garden and the chooks so I lapped up every word about your property. I'm so sorry to see Sams Creek so dry, that must be very worrying for you. I've put you on my Google Reader list so I can keep track of your farm life.
1 comment:
What a gorgeous blog Ronnie - I've just read every word and loved it all. We have 1 acre - and my favourite bits of it are the vege garden and the chooks so I lapped up every word about your property. I'm so sorry to see Sams Creek so dry, that must be very worrying for you. I've put you on my Google Reader list so I can keep track of your farm life.
Post a Comment