Friday, March 12, 2010

eeeek - there just aren't enough hours in the day are there...



I've been positively floored by work work work of late - and the poor garden has been the one to suffer..... I've not wanted to admit that I've been getting nothing at all done around the place...

oh well - one must be philosophical about these things.... this gorgeous flower (the bulbs were a gift from a friend) popped up out of the ground this week - I'd forgotten that I planted it - and it was a nice reminder that even when I completely neglect the garden it still manages to spring forth delightful surprises

and it spurred me on to do some weeding.... and some planting... and then FP tidied up with some whipper-snipping.... and all in all - it's not a total disaster!

now if only I can get someone to find me a few more hours in the day I might just get on top of my groaning list of things to do.....

No comments: