I've been off in Sydney over the w.e. - hence no update on the garden or a new list of things to be done.... and the weather has been so impossibly hot that even thinking about the garden is depressing... and now I'm snowed under with some of life's other bits and bobs - so for the next week and a half I'll only be in maintenance mode with the garden (and I'll have to get FP to shoulder the bulk of the load of looking after things)
at least the plants are still alive (it was 43 degrees C here on Friday.... high 30s for Sat and Sun whilst I've been away) thanks to FP's vigilance
I hope our water holds out.... this is the state of some of our dams presently....

.... and this shot was taken a couple of months ago - its only getting more desperate down here...
1 comment:
I do wonder how you manage and your example has made me realise I shouldn't whinge about the brief moments we get to water here. Two full hours a week of town water would be put to good use I know. Pity I can't send you any.
Post a Comment