(asiatic lilium)
The last 2 weeks have been dreadfully hot – on the Friday I wasn't here it reached 43 degrees C.... FP has worked tirelessly to keep everything alive (just) with a small amount of watering – a few showers are predicted after the weekend – let's hope we manage to get something this time!
And I've not only been absent from the garden as I had a quick trip away – I'm also snowed under with full time work at present – so FP is doing all the garden work – mid-week will see the end of this nasty (but necessary) situation – and hopefully I'll finally get to all the jobs on my garden to do list (especially the erecting of my shade cloth over the leafy greens bed.... it will help things no end)
to do
all the stuff not yet started from 2 weeks ago!
completed
not much!
picking/eating
mixed variety lettuce, white 'icicle' radish, italian cabbage, spring onions.
No comments:
Post a Comment